Buyer Membership Agreement
Article 1 Membership
- is operated by SynaBiz Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “SynaBiz” or "we”), the company using the Internet after approving this agreement at https://global.netsea.jp. This refers to individuals and corporations who have applied for membership as a member to use the EC service for businesses (hereinafter referred to as "EC service"), have been approved by SynaBiz and have been lent an ID.
- This agreement applies when members use the EC services provided by SynaBiz.
- Members can purchase products, rights, digital contents and services (hereinafter referred to as "products, etc.") sold in EC services based on this agreement.
- Members shall not allow third parties to use their membership qualifications, or lend, transfer, buy or sell, pledge, etc.
- When using this service, members shall comply with the guidelines, manuals, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "guidelines, etc.") separately set by SynaBiz on the EC service site in relation to this agreement.
Article 2 Changes to membership agreements, guidelines, etc.
- In the following cases, SynaBiz shall be deemed to have agreed on the terms of these Terms, Guidelines, etc. after the changes by changing these Terms, Guidelines, etc. We can change the contents of the contract without individually agreeing with the member.
- When we change this agreement pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will set the effective time, and display on our website that this agreement will be changed, the content of this agreement after the change, and its effective time.
Article 3 Membership registration
- Who intends to become a member approve this agreement and register as a member with SynaBiz according to the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- Who intends to become a member shall undergo the prescribed application by SynaBiz.
- Persons whose officers or employees are currently or have been involved in an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a related company or association of an organized crime group, and any other equivalent person of above cannot join.
- In addition, if we judge that it is inappropriate as a member, we will not be able to join.
Article 4 ID / password
- Members shall be responsible for managing the IDs and passwords that SynaBiz gives to members after membership registration.
- Members shall not allow third parties to use their IDs and passwords, or lend, transfer, buy or sell, pledge, etc.
- The member shall be liable for damages caused by insufficient management of the ID and password and the device in which the ID and password are entered, mistakes in use, use by a third party, etc., and SynaBiz shall not be liable at all.
- When the password is known to a third party, the member may use the device for which the ID and password are entered during the available time, or the ID or password is used by the third party. If the member suspects that the third party has a password, we will immediately notify the member and will follow our instructions.
- Members are obliged to change their passwords on a regular basis, and SynaBiz shall not be liable for any damages caused by neglecting that obligation.
Article 5 Sale and delivery
- Members can apply for purchase of products, etc. by the method prescribed by SynaBiz. However, the member shall undergo the prescribed examination by SynaBiz or the settlement company in advance regarding the purchase application, and the purchase application shall be completed when SynaBiz approves the purchase application that has passed the examination.
- The purchase application shall be made at the member's own risk after confirming the import regulations of the country or region in advance.
- A sales contract for the product shall be concluded between the member and SynaBiz, and the ownership shall be transferred when SynaBiz notifies the member of the completion of the shipping procedure in response to the purchase application prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
- After the purchase application and the conclusion of the sales contract, the member cannot cancel or terminate the contract for member’s reasons.
- Products for which a sales contract has been concluded shall be delivered by the exporter designated by SynaBiz.
- Transaction conditions such as shipping costs follow the guidelines.
- Members cannot resell the products sold by SynaBiz as samples.
Article 6 Payment of price, etc.
- Members who use the EC service SynaBiz shall pay the shipping fee (domestic, international shipping fee, etc.) and export fee (hereinafter referred to as "fee, etc.") separately determined by SynaBiz.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import duties (hereinafter referred to as "import duties") such as customs duties and value-added tax depending on the destination country / region. These import duties, etc. are not included in the charges, etc. and shall be borne by the member.
- SynaBiz shall be able to revise fees, etc. in light of changes in taxes and public dues, changes in economic conditions, and other circumstances.
- All EC service prices are displayed in Japanese Yen, and payments are also made in Japanese Yen.
Article 7 Returns / Refunds
The policy of returns and returns due to defects and other problems in the products sold under the sales contract, and refunds from SynaBiz shall be in accordance with the guidelines.
Article 8 Additional services
We may provide additional services with this EC service. When the member uses the service, the member shall pay the additional service fee set by SynaBiz.
Article 9 Security deposit
- Members (including those who intend to become members) shall, when designated by SynaBiz, deposit a security deposit of an amount separately determined by SynaBiz and by the date separately specified by SynaBiz.
- If a member has an unpaid price, etc. or fee to SynaBiz or the settlement company, SynaBiz shall be able to use the deposit to pay the price, etc. or fee.
- If the member has unpaid charges, etc. or charges to SynaBiz or the settlement company after the member withdraws, the deposit will be applied to the payment of the charges, etc. or charges, and the balance will be returned to the member. If there are no unpaid fees or fees, the deposit will be refunded within 30 days after withdrawal. However, the member shall bear the transfer fee associated with the return.
- The deposit is interest-free.
Article 10 Personal information
- Who intends to become a member, need to register the information specified by SynaBiz
SynaBiz shall be able to use the personal information provided by the members for the following purposes.
- Provide EC services, content and other information provision services, and system usage services
- Sales, solicitation, shipping, and services of our company and third-party products (including travel, insurance, and other financial products; the same shall apply hereinafter) to. For
- Advertising or promotion of our company's and third party products (including sending direct mail and sending e-mail) for
- Billing for billing,for billing calculation,
- Provision identity and verification for authentication
- After-sales services, inquiry, for responding to complaints,
- For conducting questionnaires,
- Sweepstakes for conducting campaigns and promotions,
- Affiliates for providing point services
- Surveying of marketing data, statistics,for analysis
- Settlement services for providing logistics services
- Development of new services and new functions
- Maintenance system and for the failure
SynaBiz support,in the case set forth below, and shall be able to provide personal information that has been provided by the member to a third party.
- When the settlement company discloses it to the settlement company in order to perform admission examination, etc., or to exercise the claim transferred from SynaBiz to the settlement company.
- When the consent of the person is obtained
- Court, Prosecutor's Office, Police, Tax Office, Bar Association Or when disclosure is requested by an institution with similar authority.
- When disclosing to an insurance company for insurance claims.
- When by theen trusting all or part of the business performed company to a third party
- When disclosing to a person who has a confidentiality obligation to SynaBiz.
- When necessary for exercising our rights.
- When disclosing to a person who succeeds the business succession due to merger, business transfer or other reasons.
- If permitted by the laws and regulations of the Personal Information Protection Law, etc.
- SynaBiz shall be able to send e-mails and other advertising materials to members for the purpose of advertising or advertising by third parties.
- Members shall not engage in acts that violate the Personal Information Protection Law.
Article 11 Regarding violations of the membership agreement, etc.
If a member falls under any of the following items, SynaBiz may not allow the use of EC services or cancel the membership for the period specified by SynaBiz. However, even in this case, the fee received by SynaBiz will not be refunded.
- If you do not submit the documents specified by us or the settlement company within the specified time limit.
- If you violate this agreement or the contract accompanying it.
- If the feedback does not reach the standard set by ours.
- If we judge that the member is unreasonably annoying to other members or our SynaBiz.
- If there is a false fact or injustice in the application for membership and the change of registration information after becoming a member.
- The payment of the fee based on this agreement will be delayed or the payment of the fee will be made to SynaBiz.
- If we judge that the member, its officers or employees are currently or in the past involved in the organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a related company or association of an organized crime group, etc.
- If we determine that the member's business or business conditions are offensive to public order and morals.
- When we cannot contact a member.
- If a member receive an order to suspend or prohibit business based on laws and regulations, or if your license is revoked.
- A third party will file a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, auction, bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, etc. or delinquent disposition. receiving, or their own.
- When the property condition has deteriorated significantly or there is a reason that it is recognized that there is a risk of it.
- If a member has made a nuisance against SynaBiz, including the act of management, to inhibit the provision of EC service.
- If a member violates other contracts with us or the terms of our other services.
- When we determine that you are inappropriate as a member.
- Even if the member suffers damage due to our measures, we will not compensate for any damage.
Article 12 Terms of Service
- We may suspend or change this service for maintenance, etc. without notifying the members.
- The equipment, communication means, etc. necessary to receive the provision of this service shall be provided at the member's expense and responsibility.
- We do not guarantee that this service will not be interrupted, canceled or otherwise disturbed.
- It is prohibited for the member to attach the link of this EC service to the member's service.
- Japan Standard Time (JST) is used for the time display of EC services.
Article 13 SynaBiz’s Responsibility
- We are not responsible for any matters related to products sold in EC services.
- We are not aware of any troubles that occur with members or other third parties regarding EC services.
- Members should use EC services within the scope of the law. We are not responsible for any contact with Japanese or foreign laws related to the use of EC services.
- If this agreement does not stipulate our liability and the member suffers damage due to reasons attributable to us, we will compensate up to the fee paid by the member in the past 12 months.
- We shall not be liable for any confiscation or return of the products purchased by the member due to problems such as import duties or import bans. Even in the above cases, the contract cannot be canceled after the sales contract is concluded.
- If a member is asked to take responsibility for the product by a third party regarding the purchased product, the member shall take full responsibility including liability for damages, and we shall not be liable at all.
- If a dispute arises between members or between a member and a third party due to infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark right, design right, etc. of the purchased product, the member shall resolve this and resolve it. We shall take no responsibility.
- Some of the product information is translated from Japanese to a foreign language and displayed, but the accuracy of the translation is not guaranteed. We are not responsible for any damage caused by translation.
Article 14 Change of registration contents
If there is change of the registered contents, the member shall promptly notify SynaBiz by the procedure prescribed by SynaBiz. Without this notification, we shall be able to treat the registered contents as unchanged.
Article 15 Notification from the Company
The notification from SynaBiz shall be delivered when the email should normally arrive by sending the email to the email address registered with SynaBiz.
Article 16 Abolition of service
We shall be able to abolish this service at any time for the convenience of SynaBiz.
Article 17 Withdrawal
Members can withdraw by following the procedures prescribed by SynaBiz.
We will not refund the fees received by SynaBiz even if the member withdraws.
Article 18 Governing Law
- EC services and other governing laws shall be related to this agreement Japanese law regardless of the member's nationality, address, product storage location, etc.
- If this agreement is found invalid by the court of competent jurisdiction, the other terms of these terms shall remain in effect.
Article 19 Court of jurisdiction
If a lawsuit is filed between a member and SynaBiz, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.
Article 20 The official text
The official text of this agreement shall be in Japanese.